Tel: 647 8874512, F-7300 Victoria Park Ave, Markha
Signed in as:
The PADI Open Water Diver course teaches you all the basic requirements of becoming a scuba diver and how to stay safe through knowledge development and practical training.
The course is divided into three parts:
Part 1 – Academic Study using eLearning or Study In Class
Part 2 – Confined water training
Part 3 – Open water certification dives
Part 1 - Knowledge Development. You will learn the basic principles, concepts and terms used by divers. You will also learn about safety and enjoyment. You have the option to either study in a classroom with us at a time convenient to you or choose online study.
Part 2 - Confined Water Training. You will learn and practice the required scuba skills in a pool or water with pool-like conditions.
Part 3 – Open Water Dives. To be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, it is mandatory to complete four open water dives in a local dive site. You are going to apply and demonstrate the skills you learned from the course.
There are two options available to take the course.
Option 1 – Full training course with academic portion completed in class prior to participating in Confined Water and Open Water trainings
Note: PADI material and rental equipment included except for mask/fins/snorkel/boots
Course Fee: 700.00 + HST
Option 2 – Full training course using PADI eLearning to complete your academic requirement prior to participating in Confined Water and Open Water trainings
Note: Rental equipment included except mask/fins/snorkel/boots
Course Fee: 700.00 + HST
- Referral student divers can also enroll in Part 1, Part 2 or Part 3 as a stand alone course.
- Rental equipment included except for mask/fins/snorkel/boots
Part 1: PADI eLearning only – Register here
eLearning Fee only: see PADI OW eLearning course
Part 2: Dive training only - Contact My Dive Center - Register here
Dive Training In Pool Fee only: 300.00 + HST
Part 3: Open Water Certification Dives only - Register here
2 Days Certification Dives Fee only: 400.00 + HST
All new students enrolling in the course will receive the following discount valid during the training
1. $50.00 discount towards the purchase of Mask/Fins/Snorkel/Boots package
2. $50.00 discount towards the purchase of a new dive computer
3. $100.00 discount towards the purchase of Regulator/Octo/3-Gauge console set
4. 50% off on your 1st time fulll rental equipment after your certification
5. Half price equipment rental for 12 months on Wednesday or pool practice